A partner of choice
We believe in you, in your projects and we wish to support you in the creation of your own story. This is why we chose to team up with Ulule, our trusted partner for many years, to allow you to benefit from all their expertise for your crowdfunding campaigns. Proposing or financing a project, that’s 100% on Ulule!
Ulule, in brief, what is it?
- A tool to fund your project simply
- Free personalised coaching
- An average 72%* chance to finance your campaign
*Ulule projects’ success rate in 2019Propose a project
Crowdfunding for all
And especially for you! Whether you are a private individual, self-employed, a company or a non-profit organisation, you can propose a project on Ulule as long as you’re 18+ and have a Belgian bank account. That's it.
For large or small projects
The core value of crowdfunding is the concept, not the amount or project size. Ulule is for projects from €1. Entrepreneurial, creative or solidarity projects with a collective scope and resulting in a concrete realisation.
On Ulule, the internet user financing a project ("contributor") receives a non-financial reward (often an object or service) that is usually proportional to the amount of the contribution. But the contributor may also choose to receive nothing in return. Financial backing received via Ulule is considered as a donation or a purchase, not an investment. As project leader, you own the full intellectual property and do not give anyone a "share" or "right".
Much more than financing
By launching a crowdfunding campaign on Ulule, your project is presented to a large audience, enabling you to increase its visibility and to test it. Listening to people’s advice will help you refine your project and tie solid links with your contributors. In addition to contributing the funds you need, they also become your ambassadors.
It’s not enough to put up your project on Ulule. You have to present it under its best light, promote it, call upon your networks... There’s some serious work ahead! But you’re not alone: a coach will guide you throughout the adventure!
Win-win, nothing to lose
You won't need to spend any money to launch your campaign or for the personalised advice and backing of the coaches. Ulule's commission will only be deducted once your project reaches its financial target. The target isn't reached? You won't have to pay a cent.
How does it work?
- Propose your project on Ulule.
- Once the project has been approved, your coach will help you put together your crowdfunding campaign page.
- You’ve launched your campaign on Ulule and are actively running it to reach your financial target.
- Did you reach your financial target? The funds collected will be paid out into your account after deduction of Ulule's commission. Give your contributors the promised reward(s) and make your project come true. And what if the target isn't reached? Your contributors are reimbursed and you don't have to pay a cent.